Kids' Create Your Own Sausage Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open during UK Sausage Week from Monday 29th October to Sunday 4th November 2018.
2. The competition is open to children living in the UK aged between 5 and 15-years-old years old ("You").
3. Entry forms should be dropped into stores by the closing time of your local branch of The Butcher's Shop on Sunday 4th November - late entry forms will not be accepted and we do not accept entries via email.
4. Ingredients must be sensible (no sweets or ice cream ingredients allowed).
5. When submitting your competition entry, You must provide your name, age and address and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian on the back of your form. We will only use this information in relation to the competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it) and will not use it for any other purposes. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the competition.
6. You may only submit one entry per person.
7. The winner will be announced by the end of November 2018 once each stage of judging has been completed.
8. The winning entry will be deemed the one that demonstrates the best taste and creativity. The directors' decision is final and no discussion about the outcome will be entered into.
9. Winners will be required to visit their local shop to collect their prize and have their photo taken.
10. Sending in an entry to the competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
11. Underwood Meat Company Ltd. requires the consent in writing of the parent or guardian on the entry form of the creator of a winning entry to publish that winning entry and the author's name, age and town or city of residence on The Butcher's Shop website, Facebook and Instagram.
12. If Underwood Meat Company Ltd. does not receive written consent from the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry then we may award the prize to another entry for which we are able to gain such consent.
13. Employees of Underwood Meat Company Ltd. are exempt from taking part.
14. The winner will receive a deluxe Christmas meat hamper worth £55. Details of the hamper's contents are available on our website. The winner's sausage will also be created and they will receive 10 packs of their sausage to take home.
15. Second and third place winners will receive a family meat hamper worth £19.99. Details of the hamper's contents are available on our website.
16. The parents or guardians of the winner and the two runners up will be notified by telephone on or before November 30 2018.
17. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
18. We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are
19. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
20. Your entry will not be returned to You.
21. The Promoter of the competition is Underwood Meat Company Ltd. whose address is 15 Ashley Business
Court, Rawmarsh Road, Rotherham, S60 1RU. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
22. Underwood Meat Company Ltd. reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Underwood Meat Company Ltd. in all matters under its control is final and binding.
23. The competition will be governed by English law.