Giant Pig in a Blanket - Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: The Butcher’s Shop at Underwoods.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Underwoods Meat Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing dates for entry will be 12pm on Friday 4th, 11th and 18th December 2020. After this date then no further entries to the competitions will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like the post and state in the comments which of our shops is your local shop.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: one giant pig in a blanket, one prize per shop for each of the first three weeks of December. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The Winner(s) will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winners will be announced on Facebook on each Friday after the competitions close via a comment on your original post. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize before each following Saturday, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.