Beef Salmon Cut Joint (1.5kg)
This classic Sunday roast will feed 4 to 5 people. Our Salmon Cut Beef Joint will help you create restaurant quality roast dinner in just 1hr 45.
Our Butcher Chris says: “If you want something super tender then sit it on some onions, add a bit of water to your roasting tin and seal with foil. Cook on 150 degrees (fan) for 2hr 30 if you don’t like it pink".
Cooking time: approx. 1hr 45
(pack sizes may differ but all prices per kilo are the same as those in store)
Beef Salmon Cut Joint
• We will ask you for a preferred delivery time but this cannot be guaranteed so please also state your preferred 'safe place' for delivery when placing your order
• We would prefer to deliver directly to a person at the property, however you may leave a cool box in the designated safe place that our drivers can place your delivery into to ensure it is pest/pest free
• We can leave your order in the designated safe place in an insulated food-safe polystyrene crate with refrigeration gel at an additional cost of £3 + VAT to ensure temperature control is maintained for a limited period
• Please note that we cannot be responsible for orders left in your designated safe place and this is at your own risk
• It is your responsibility to refrigerate orders left in your safe place as soon as possible to protect the safety and shelf life of the food being delivered
• Drivers are on a tight schedule and cannot wait to make your delivery if you are not home, so in this circumstance your delivery will be left in your safe place